Adults, you can never make them understand. D8
& Ground Floor:
- Huge oak double doors for the entrance, then another door on the opposite side of the manor.
- Really really REALLY spacious lobby. There's just one counter here, plus some creepy plants, a few chairs and three doors.
- Door one: leads to the kitchens and dining room. Scary hallway D8
- Door two: leads to the music and playrooms.
- door three: leads to the kitchens and back door(? why do we need a back door?)
- three stair landings. I don't get it, all three staircases end up at the same 2nd floor landing anyway.
& Second Floor:
- the libraries, divided by section. West wing is fiction, east is non-fiction. Each wing has about 8 rooms each. All the hallways lead to each other, but they're kind of difficult to navigate because they're always dark.
& Third Floor:
- My floor! Used to be the lounge areas, but the landlady decided to give it to me. I haven't decided what to put here, though, but I already have my own paper supply and bicycle.
& Fourth Floor:
- Apple's floor. Really boring because all he has are girl paintings and fairytale books and other stuff people dead in love have.
& Fifth Floor:
- Mango's floor. Er. I'm banned from that floor. D8
& Sixth Floor:
- Giovanni's floor. I'm not venturing there EVER even if you bribed me.
& Seventh Floor:
- Mama's floor. It's really cool, she has... computer stuff? She's teaching me how to play on a teevee and using something like an international net thing, and she has tons of stories about her city! She lets me sleep there sometimes.
- There's also a medical wing. I'm not allowed to go there but there's this scary cat-like man named Mari who always hands out candy. It's very white in there.
- Observation room. I'm not allowed in there.
- mini-kitchen! I get free cookies in there!~
& Eighth Floor:
- Iito-san stays here with Domi-neesan. They tend to shoot each other too much.
- A huge... dumpsite? I don't what it is, there's a ton of stuff I haven't seen in all my life here.
& Ninth Floor:
- A small chapel.
- An indoor garden.
- ...A morgue. I don't know why.
Landlady can I go back to my room now? This is scaring me.